A wedding is the beginning of a new chapter in life, you have to leave behind all those silly weekends with your friends, from buying drinks to all those crazy sports you engaged yourself into from now on your responsibility increases as you are answerable to your spouse, so what are you thinking, if you still have a week left for your marriage you can relive all those movements for one last time. So, if you are a groom to be or thinking of a Hen or Stag do for a family member or a friend then here are some of the things you can plan that you can later share with the girls and get off without much trouble. You have two options for a stag weekend either go someplace within UK or go abroad, while the former is a two or three day trip the latter would need more time, let’s consider each option one by one Having fun on your Stag or Hen do in Bristol, South West UK Pack your bags, grab your friends and head off to a weekend full of fun and joy, you have several options to choose from: Quad Biking, Bubble Football (Zorbing), Paintball, Archery, even Axe throwing! These were just some sports you can engage in and if you are looking for some inspiration give us a call on 0117 935 33 00 or use the live chat facility on our website.
Things To Do In Bristol – ArcheryOur staff have been working hard on giving our a woodland archery a much needed upgrade; with new targets, new stands and a good clean-up our archery course is looking terrific. Send any questions via our Contact Form or call ourexpert team organisers in Bristol on 01179 353300 to have a chat.
Stag and Hen Party Ideas BristolAs our woodland archery is for ages 12 and over it’s suitable for almost every occasion albeit a stag/hen party, birthday, team building/staff reward day or even just a day out for friends and family. Priced at £30 per person you get a your own appointed friendly instructor who’s there to give full tuition and they will issue you with score cards to keep track of your groups score and the winner even gets a medal at the end of their session. Get all of your equipment included such as your bow and arrow, we have left handed AND right handed bows, wrist guards if you need them and your eye protection. Overlooking Bristol’s channel our woodland archery is situated in our beautiful ‘dark woods’ and is suitable for any weather.
Archery Animal Targets – Beginners to ExperiencedForget about just shooting at your standard bullseye targets as we have multiple animal targets for your to test out your skills. Perfect for beginners as you can practice before moving on to our animal targets which are now more open and less covered by shrubbery making it slightly easier for beginners to get a hit however at varying distances and size it still makes a challenge for anyone who is up for it.
Group Activity Ideas Bristol Up To 20 PeopleWe have a new path installed to ensure our customers safety when walking from the course and back along with new concrete stands which are level for a more accurate shot. We can take on groups from around 2 – 20+ participants so the more the merrier and as we have been expanding from 15 to 30 targets everyone gets a shot at having a go and there’s a wide range of targets for you to choose from!
Hen Party Ideas BristolIt’s a difficult time when your best friend announced her engagement and you’ve been appointed as the maid of honour, now you’ve been left with the task of arranging a hen weekend for the girls and you haven’t got a clue of things hens can do in Bristol. That’s where we can help – Send a message via our Contact Form or call our friendly team organisers on 01179 353300 to have a chat. Here’s some of our recommended party ideas for hens to do in Bristol:
1. Bristol Activity CentreWhy not start your day in the great outdoors at Bristol Activity Centre? We offer a range activities that will suit every girl in the group. Get down and dirty on one of our hen party favourites is the Quad Biking with a thrilling challenging trek (we offer coveralls to protect your clothes) Alternatively, test your skills in a woodland Archery session and beat your friends by hunting the most animals in an hour! If neither of these work for you, then perhaps you could release your inner Viking with a spot of Knife and Axe throwing which is always a great challenging activity, especially for a hen weekend Fancy yourself as a sharp shooter? Consider Clay Pigeon Shooting with real shotguns – we have shot guns in a range of weights to suit everyone, and also surpressed shotgun cartridges which are perfect to learn how to shot gun shoot without any of the “kick back” from the heavier shotguns. Whatever you choose, we can accommodate everyone.
2. BurlesqueBurlesque is always a great idea when planning your hen night out. In Bristol, we have a Burlesque festival held in September that you can pre-order tickets for or we have Pink Kitten Dance School who actually offer a session for hen’s to come and learn how to do the burlesque dance – why not expand your skills? For smaller parties you’re looking at around 1 1/2 hours and up to 2 hours for bigger parties. Burlesque is a great way to get all the hens involved – even the ones with two left feet. You can have a giggle at the over-sexualised costumes and failed dance moves and the best part is you can do it whilst sipping red wine in your living room because they come to you – the best mix for a brilliant hen weekend, wine and giggles.
3. CasinoWith a little help from lady luck, you can have the best hen party in Bristol. Like a cocktail of flowing money, glamorous surroundings and a boost of adrenaline a casino is an excellent addition to any hen weekend that’s looking for fun thrills. It wouldn’t hurt any hen party to have a little spin on a roulette table or a go at the blackjack – the rush of winning big spices up any evening and puts more in the pot towards the drinks. With a variety of options to go to, Rainbow Casino being one, you have plenty of choice. The lights from the machines will dazzle you and the girls and who knows – it could result in you leaving the night a millionaire.
4. Butler in the BuffDo you know what the best addition to a hen party is? A butler in the buff! Why you ask? Who wouldn’t want a hunk dressed in a variety of options? Choose from a butler with nothing but his apron if you’re feeling cheeky or if you want a butler with a little bit more modesty choose from either black boxers or suit trousers. Feel awkward having a handsome stranger following you around, ask him to join in with some super-fun and super-embarrasing hen party games. He’ll even host them for you – choose your butler from a famous site called butler in the buff and you can choose his uniform, how long you want your new party member for and you can choose from a male butler or a female butler or both so there’s something for everyone. The best part is he will mix and pour your cocktails and make your hen evening the best it can be, what a brilliant addition to a hen party weekend.
5. Cocktail Making.Cocktail making is a classic hen party idea, but, where the hell can you do it in Bristol? Fret not – there are plenty of places for cocktail making in Bristol. Such as, PRYZM in the town centre. PRYZM is a popular venue for hen’s in Bristol and they do cocktail making classes there. But the fun doesn’t stop there – if you come do an activity with Bristol Activity Centre in the day we can actually get you free entry into PRYZM on the evening so you will only have to worry about paying for the class itself.
Bristol Corporate Days and Team Building ActivitiesBook a tailored day out for a corporate team building event or large groups of up to 250 wanting a fun outdoor activity day with catering and transport. Send a message via our Contact Form or call our friendly team organisers on 01179 353300 to have a chat.
Outdoor Activities Bristol For Large Groups up to 250 PeopleWe can organise a tailored day of multi-activities for large groups of up to 250 people, combining outdoor activities to entertain you for a whole day, or you can choose just one activity for a couple of hours. Our outdoor activities include Paintball, Clay pigeon shooting, Quad biking, Archery, Battlezone Archery, Knife and Axe Throwing, Low Impact Paintballing, Airsoft, and New for 2018 we will have Air Rife Shooting!
Tailored Events For Groups – Catering and Transport IncludedFrom your initial enquiry, we will work to put together a memorable event tailored to your group size, timings, and budget. We can assist with organising transport, and even have on-site catering with the ability to cater breakfast/lunch for up to 250+ people, putting together a suitable menu of either hot or cold “grab and go” food for your event. We have previously organised events for wheelchair users, partially blind, deaf, and groups with learning disabilities. We can always find an activity suitable for participants of all abilities and will work with you in ensuring every individual has a fantastic day with us.
So much fun!We visited the Bristol Activity Centre for our corporate fun day and had a really good day. We were quite a large group, about 50 in total, and in advance of our visit the team helped me to plan the best approach to make sure everyone got the most out of the activities. They always responded quickly and were a pleasure to deal with. When we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly and enthusiastic team who did everything they could to make sure our day went smoothly. We did bubble football, axe & knife throwing, archery and clay pigeon shooting. All I heard was praise at how much fun everyone was having. I would highly recommend the activity centre, particularly for large groups. I’ll definitely be visiting again. Huge thanks to everyone there! Lucy Rogers, Saffery Champness