Summer Special ‘Entry Ticket’ Offer!
This Summer, Bristol Activity Centre is offering a FULL DAY of fantastic PAINTBALL to any group of up to TEN PLAYERS for FREE!
PLUS! We’re also giving 100 FREE PAINTBALLS to each participating player!
How Do You Get Your Summer Entry Tickets?
All you need to do to take advantage of this AMAZING SUMMER OFFER. Is purchase one of our SUMMER SPECIAL ENTRY TICKETS! Entry tickets must be pre-booked with a £10 deposit paid for each participating person. The £10 booking deposit is refundable to all those who attend and participate on their game day. Additional terms and conditions apply. Please see below for full details.
How To Purchase Your Entry Ticket Voucher(s) On-line
- Click or tap on the green button above labelled, ‘CLICK HERE TO BUY ON-LINE’.
- You’ll then be forwarded to our secure on-line entry ticket voucher purchasing system.
- Choose the number of individual entry ticket vouchers that you want to buy.
- Then, enter your personal details – agree to the terms and conditions – and then click or tap on the ‘Complete Purchase’ button.
- Then, enter your preferred payment details.
- Once you’ve successfully purchased your entry ticket voucher(s). You’ll then be sent your entry ticket voucher(s) via e-mail for you to print off and bring along with you on your game day. (Please note that all entry ticket vouchers have a unique and recorded reference code to prevent multiple use.)
Using Your Entry Ticket Voucher(s) With Bristol Activity Centre (How To Redeem)
- Bristol Activity Centre entry ticket vouchers can be purchased through our on-line purchasing system, or by calling our telephone number provided above.
- Acceptable methods of payment include all the usual leading credit and debit card providers.
- Your entry ticket voucher(s) will be sent to you via e-mail for you to print off. (Please note that all entry ticket vouchers have a unique and recorded reference code to prevent multiple use.)
- Entry ticket vouchers can only be redeemed at our Portishead venue. (BS20 8JX)
Entry Ticket Voucher Offer Terms And Conditions Of Use
- All entry ticket vouchers must be pre-booked.
- A £10 per person deposit is required in order to book. The £10 booking deposit is only refundable to those actually attending and participating in the full day of Paintball.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Entry ticket vouchers are only valid for groups of up to 10 players/participants, and a minimum of 6 players/participants.
- Entry ticket vouchers can not be redeemed on a National UK Bank holiday.
- Only one entry ticket voucher per group is allowed.
- 100 free paintballs will only be given to each participating player on the tenth (10th) game.
- Entry ticket vouchers can only be cancelled within a period of 24 hours after purchase. Please call our booking team directly to cancel a purchased entry ticket voucher.
- Participants must arrive on-site (at our Portishead venue) by 10:00 am at the latest, on the day of their game day.
- This offer only applies to a full day’s play of standard Paintball. (10:00am – 4:30pm)
- This offer does not apply to any other activity provided by Skirmish Bristol, including Mini-Paintball/Low Impact Paintball.
- Entry ticket vouchers can only be redeemed at, and are only valid at the Skirmish Bristol venue at Portishead. (BS20 8JX)
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without any prior notice, and is subject to availability.
- Entry ticket vouchers cannot be used to purchase food or merchandise from our on-site venue shop.
- Entry ticket vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entry ticket vouchers will expire on the date marked on the entry ticket voucher. Please note that this is a use by date, and therefore your booked activity must take place on, or before the displayed expiry date. Entry ticket vouchers that are presented after their expiry date will be treated as null and void, and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Entry ticket vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Valid entry ticket vouchers will not be returned or refunded if the initial 24 hour cancellation after purchase period has expired.
- Skirmish Bristol Limited reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Entry ticket vouchers are issued by Skirmish Bristol Limited. Head Office, 36 George Street, Weston-super Mare, North Somerset, BS23 3AS.
Published on: 23 May, 2016.